June 7, 2017

Neat and Tangled June Release Day 3 | Welcome Home

Hey there, welcome to the first day of the June Neat and Tangled release. The third stamp set up is called Welcome Home and it's a beautiful bold design. I love the solid house image and went to town creating a background with it!



To create this card I used the Neat and Tangled Welcome Home stamp set to make a fun background on my card. I used the solid house image and pigments inks in shades of green, yellow and blue. Using a stamping press tool makes getting a nice, crisp image like this easier! I then stamped the sign post image on the center of a rectangle piece of cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I wanted the sentiment to really stand out here against the busy background, so I used aqua embossing powder to give it a little lift.


A few sprinkles of hearts up the post finish off this home sweet home card.

Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Welcome Home stamp set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Tell me what's your favorite card background to create. Visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. I love all those pretty houses on your background. Really sweet set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the stamped background. Your right the aqua embossing sentiment is perfect for your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. The stamped background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to do the background for this great sign image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite card background to make is a raised, embossed one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with the hearts and the house background. I like to use embossing folders to make backgrounds for my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful background for this set! It's not creating from scratch, but I still like using patterned paper for backgrounds. I also like stamping patterns when I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a creative card and release! Love the house background in these fun colors with the turquoise embossed sign to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card with great colors! I love the background with the houses!
    I like using embossing folders for backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your style. You have a great sense of design, and this card is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the house background paper.
    The added hearts is sweet.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card - I really like the houses in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Love the house background and the hearts you added to the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this post Queader! Now I've got to get on and implement more thank you.

    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete