November 8, 2017

Neat and Tangled November Release | Radiating Star Stencil

Hey there, welcome to the day three of the November Neat and Tangled release. The next stamp set up is called Joyful Sentiments and it's full of beautiful script font sentiments. I love the variety and they make a perfect compliment to the new Radiating Star Stencil.





To create this card I started with a plain white base so that the stenciled image would really show up. A little ink blending starting with a vibrant blue, gradient purple and magenta give the card a beautiful wash of color. The Joyful Sentiment stamped was used to add some words in black ink. A final sprinkle of purple sequins finishes off the card.

Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Joyful Sentiments stamp set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!



9 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with these sentiments! I want my cards to be Christ centered and these sentiments do that! I don't mind playful gift tags, but this year I really felt like my card should focus on the real reason for our celebration! Thank you for your help in doing that! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the delicate colors you used on this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so pretty, what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colours on that stenciled area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous card, love the design !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the stencil design with the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing.

    เกย์

    ReplyDelete